The part of Business analyst is more important in the project management field. In today’s world, most of the project management practitioners turn to use business analysts in more numbers to define the needs of their business, to identify the business risks and chances, and to make sustainable solutions for their business problems.
What the course is about?
The Project Management Institute – Professional in Business Analysis certification course reveals that the participant should have the right knowledge and skills in business analysis and can competently use Business analysis tools and techniques to enhance project success. This course teaches the participants the discipline of working with stakeholders to define the requirements of the business and shaping the output of projects to deliver the expected benefits.
This Pmi pba certification training course will provide the candidates the knowledge of business analysis concepts, tools, techniques and processes based on real world examples. Candidates will obtain support and training for making them be a specialized business analyst’s role within the project management team.
Participants of this course will learn about the basic fundamental principles and strategies that a business analyst wants to know. Participants are provided with a brief introduction to the roles of business analyst in an organization. Similarly, candidates will also learn and understand about the important concepts and principles of business analysis. They will be able to understand the business analysis domains at the end of this course.
This course also provides a high-level view of business analysis domains. The candidate of this training course will be given an overview of the domains. This will help the participants to know about the flow of Need assessment in business analysis.
What the participants will learn?
In this pmi pba certification course, participants will learn,
- Why the on going analysis of external and internal business environment is needed
- How to investigate the problem and its opportunities
- How to assess the current state of the organization
- Able to identify the stakeholder’s hopes and fears for the present and conceptual situation and
- Able to develop a business case that is aligned with MOST (mission, objectives, strategies and tactics) of the organization
- How to set the expectations with Sponsor, Team and Key Stakeholders
- Able to work to understand the context and project characteristics enough to ensure the activities of planning to sufficiently sized for the present situation
- How to develop estimation context of a business analysis activities
- How to gain buy-in and the support for business analysis process
Who can do this course?
If you work with project teams and manage the requirements or product development, or if you are a project manager or program manager who is performing business analysis role in your organization, then this certification course suits best for you. this certification course can also be pursued by,
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Team leads and senior team members
- Interested candidates those who looking for a career in Project Management
- Project Management Professionals
At the end of this course, participants will receive course completion certification.